A message from the producers

Feel free to browse through the Literiture "haven't-started" blog.
As you can see, it's either "haven't-started" or incomplete, so tag whatever you want at the chat box.
Produced by: Jun Hao(16), Jin Rong(25), Malcolm(26), Md.Faris(29), Jia Hui(34)and Rizky(35).


Together, we form the Ministry of playgroundyomamma(MOPY).

Monday, June 30, 2008

Feedback about playground in tampines, letter to the Minister of National Development

Dear Mr Mah Bow Tan,

Feedback about playground in tampines, letter to the Minister of National Development
I am Pang Jia Hui from Pasir Ris Secondary School from class 2E5. I am from group 1 and i am writing this letter to you what my project was about and my findings (briefly), how this led me to reflect on the playgrounds in my neighborhood, my feedback about playgrounds in Tampines and suggestions on how they can be improved. Under your expert leadership, tampines has became a well known area in Singapore. The residents living in this area are pleased with all the facilities here. I am sure we are going to soar to greater heights under your care. You are a highly respected man due to the progress Tampines has made.

I am going to briefly explain about what my project is about. My playground is on children with terminal illnesses. The project that we were doing has to be eco-friendly. We only made a smaller 3-D model of our project. Through our findings, we found out that children with terminal illnesses feels very helpless and hopeless.

As you know, Tampines has been here for a long time and some of the older facilities are getting old and in poor condition. Some of these facilities include the playgrounds for children and adults alike. The equipments are which has metal parts are very rusty and the plastic parts are being. You can add more equipments like the swing as it is very popular. Even I love playing with the swing. You may also want make the metal parts of the swing rust-proof as it may rust after the rain. I hope you will consider my proposal to make Tampines a happier place to for the children to play.
Yours faithfully,
Pang Jia Hui

No comments: